ENTRY LEVEL SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Professional, Reliable Heating & Cooling Solutions
SERVICE TECHNICIAN (ENTRY-LEVEL)
Our entry-level service technician is the best way for those without experience to learn on the job. The role also gets new technicians the training they need to start a career in the field of heating and cooling services. Qualified candidates are reliable, dedicated team players who are willing to listen, learn, and work hard to improve themselves and their skills. Candidates who already have a universal EPA certification and a certificate of completion from an HVAC technical school are ideal. However, certification is not necessary.
This position reports directly to the service manager.
Job Function: To provide maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems that meets or exceeds company standards, as well as provide a high-quality customer experience. Paid training is provided.
Entry-Level Service Technician Qualifications:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in HVAC equipment services
- Must demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
- Must be able to work from ladders
- Must have ability to operate power and hand tools safely and correctly
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions as given
- Must be able to obtain EPA certification within three months of hire
- Must have aptitude with mechanical devices
To apply for the open entry level service technician position, click here.
|All employment offers are contingent upon a pre-employment background check and drug screening. Albemarle Heating & Air is a drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.|