Leak Detection & Repair in the Charlottesville, VA Area
Serving Albemarle, Fluvanna, Louisa, Nelson, Augusta, Madison, Greene, and Orange Counties
Water leaks in your home can lead to major damage if they aren’t dealt with promptly and professionally. The longer that water seeps into your home and its structures, the more expensive and significant the repairs will be. When you need a plumber, call Albemarle Heating & Air. Our fully licensed and insured technicians are highly trained to provide you with comprehensive leak detection and repairs to get your home’s plumbing back to peak performance in a timely and efficient manner.
Signs You Have a Hidden Leak in Your Home
When locating hidden leaks in your home, trust the professionals who have the tools and training to find and fix these issues in the quickest and least invasive way. If you notice any of the following signs, call Albemarle for professional leak detection:
- Increased water usage: If you aren’t using water, but your water meter is going up, there’s a good chance you have a leak
- Sudden change in water bills: If your bill has a sudden increase, it could be from a hidden leak in your home
- Water damage on walls or ceilings: Discolored areas or bubbles in your drywall are clear signs of leaking water
- Mold and mildew: Leaks can lead to excess moisture in the air and a musty smell in the home
- Odd sounds: Whether you hear running water or unusual noises coming from your pipes, it’s a good idea to have your pipes inspected
- Excess water surrounding the home: If you see water accumulating on the street or notice soggy patches of lawn and landscaping, a leak could be to blame
Trust Albemarle Heating & Air for Quality Leak Detection in in Albemarle, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa and Nelson Counties
When you need excellent leak detection and repair services, trust Albemarle Heating & Air. For more than 30 years, we have been dedicated to providing outstanding customer service to the homeowners of Charlottesville. Our highly experienced technicians are background-checked for your safety, and with upfront pricing, special offers, and flexible financing options, you’ll get exceptional service and superior value.
Frequently Asked Questions About Leak Detection
Why are my walls and ceilings wet or leaking?
Does sudden low water pressure mean a leak?
What a pleasure it was turning on the shower last night and having immediate hot water! Also, using the much more comfortable and clean toilets! Once again, we are very pleased with the work your crew did!
I love Albemarle Heating and Air. Every single person we have ever had has been polite, concerned, efficient and knowledgeable. We have had them service both our furnace and our air conditioner and I felt good about every interaction ...
Albemarle Heating and Air has been servicing our HVAC for going on 10 years now. Always reliable, easy to deal with, and professional. Highly recommend!!
The technicians are always punctual, polite, and knowledgeable and take the time to explain their recommendations.
The technician was personable and knowledgeable on the repair. Great experience. I would use AH&A again!
The technician conducted a routine checkup of my HVAC system. He called me before he arrived, early in the four-hour window. He made sure to wear coverings on his feet. Told me what he was doing as he worked ...