Furnace Repair in Charlottesville, VA
Reliable Furnace Service in Albemarle & Fluvanna Counties
You rely on your furnace to stay cozy throughout the Virginia winters. Even a minor heating breakdown can become a huge source of discomfort or even danger.
That’s why it’s important to have a reliable, efficient, effective furnace — and a trusted HVAC company to help you keep it that way, like the experts at Albemarle Heating & Air.
24/7 Emergency Furnace Repair for Charlottesville Homes
When the comfort and safety of your family are endangered by furnace trouble, it’s important to resolve the issue quickly.
At Albemarle Heating & Air, we’re available 24/7 to tackle repair needs for your gas, electric, or oil furnace.
If you need emergency furnace repairs, call 434-293-4556 now!
Signs You Need Professional Furnace Repair
When you’re dealing with furnace problems, it’s not always immediately obvious that you need heating repairs. Fast repairs will help you avoid lengthy downtime and more expensive issues from developing.
Albemarle Heating & Air can help if:
- You have no heat: While this can result from tripped breakers, a low fuel supply, or a faulty pilot light. If this issue continues, this issue warrants professional attention, even if your heat returns.
- Your furnace emits an unusual odor: Any weird smell from your furnace deserves professional attention — if you smell gas and suspect a leak, leave your home and call your gas company ASAP.
- You notice a discolored pilot light: Yellow and orange pilot lights can indicate corrosion of your gas lines, dirt, and other issues causing incomplete combustion.
- You have a tripped carbon monoxide detector: Carbon monoxide can leave you disoriented and confused and be potentially lethal — call for repair immediately!
- Your furnace has difficulty starting up: If your furnace isn’t starting up right, it’s often caused by a faulty or damaged capacitor, which needs to be replaced.
- Your thermostat isn’t working: Thermostats can lose calibration over time, making it impossible to properly control your system.
- Your furnace is short-cycling: If your furnace cycles on and off without reaching the set temperature, it can indicate trouble with your system or even suggest that it’s too large for your home, warranting replacement.
Schedule Annual Furnace Maintenance To Prevent Breakdowns
Did you know that routine heating maintenance is crucial to getting your system’s best performance, reliability, and energy efficiency? By investing in annual furnace maintenance, you’ll enjoy:
- Lower energy bills
- Fewer repairs and minimal risk of breakdowns
- An extended system service life
- Better heating performance
- Increased safety by identifying and resolving potential ventilation hazards, gas leaks, etc.
Choose Albemarle Heating & Air for Furnace Repairs in Charlottesville & Surrounding Areas
When your furnace needs professional attention to keep you comfortable, leave it to the professionals at Albemarle Heating & Air. Our trained, background-checked, NATE-certified HVAC technicians are ready to help!
They’ll inspect your furnace and communicate clearly and honestly about needed repairs and pricing. Every service we provide is covered by our peace of mind guarantee!
What a pleasure it was turning on the shower last night and having immediate hot water! Also, using the much more comfortable and clean toilets! Once again, we are very pleased with the work your crew did!
I love Albemarle Heating and Air. Every single person we have ever had has been polite, concerned, efficient and knowledgeable. We have had them service both our furnace and our air conditioner and I felt good about every interaction ...
Albemarle Heating and Air has been servicing our HVAC for going on 10 years now. Always reliable, easy to deal with, and professional. Highly recommend!!
The technicians are always punctual, polite, and knowledgeable and take the time to explain their recommendations.
The technician was personable and knowledgeable on the repair. Great experience. I would use AH&A again!
The technician conducted a routine checkup of my HVAC system. He called me before he arrived, early in the four-hour window. He made sure to wear coverings on his feet. Told me what he was doing as he worked ...