HVAC & Plumbing Services in Waynesboro, VA
Do you need residential heating, AC, or plumbing services or commercial HVAC services in Waynesboro? The expert team at Albemarle Heating & Air can send a team of professional, timely, reliable technicians your way in no time. We’ll deliver the skilled installations, replacements, repairs, and maintenance work to keep your property running right.
HVAC Services for Waynesboro Homes & Businesses
In addition to repairs and replacements, ask about the Health, Safety & Comfort Club for routine HVAC maintenance and priority service!
When your heating requires professional service due to inefficient operation, strange noises or smells, or other issues, you can count on our expert technicians to handle your heating service needs:
- Heating repair: When faced with high energy bills or cold air blowing through your vents, call us for fast service — we offer emergency heating repair for those situations where you can’t wait!
- Heating installation and replacement: Our team can help you get the right furnace, boiler, or geothermal system to meet your heating needs and keep you comfortable for years to come.
- Heating maintenance: Tune-ups are crucial to keeping your heating systems working their best without breakdowns or inefficiency.
Air Conditioning Services
If you need air conditioning help for your home or business, look no further than the team at Albemarle Heating & Air for comprehensive AC services:
- Air conditioning repair: If your system ices over or cuts out entirely on a sweltering hot day, don’t hesitate to request emergency AC repair from the team at Albemarle Heating & Air.
- Air conditioning installation and replacement: Finding the perfect system for your cooling needs will give you the best return on your investment possible — so work with a team you can trust to do just that.
- Air conditioning maintenance: By having a tune-up each spring, you can enjoy a reliable, efficient, and effective system through the harshest summer days.
Alternative Heating & Cooling Systems
In addition to traditional heating systems and central ACs, our team offers a full selection of repair, installation, and maintenance services for other systems, such as:
- Ductless mini-splits: Using heat pump technology to move heat through refrigerant lines, ductless mini-splits avoid the inefficiency of ductwork and let you set up zoned climate control.
- Heat pumps: These systems offer unmatched heating efficiency by moving heat instead of creating it. They provide year-round comfort with heating and cooling capabilities.
- Dual-fuel HVAC systems: A system that combines a gas furnace with a heat pump offers strong, fast heating when it dips below freezing temperatures and gentler, efficient heat the rest of the time.
- Packaged HVAC systems: These all-in-one systems can provide comprehensive HVAC for a home or business with simplified installation and straightforward maintenance.
Indoor Air Quality Services in Waynesboro
Did you know that poor indoor air quality can harm your health, make your home dustier, attract pests, cause mold and mildew, and diminish your HVAC and electronics? Enjoy cleaner air with solutions such as:
- Air scrubbers: Remove airborne contaminants with a high-end air scrubber for your whole home.
- Energy audits: Find opportunities for enhanced energy efficiency with help from our team.
- Whole-house dehumidifiers: Excess humidity can lead to inefficient HVAC and mold growth.
- Whole-home humidifiers: Low humidity can cause respiratory, eye, and skin irritation.
- Ductwork installation and repair: Good ducts are crucial to transporting air efficiently without wasting energy.
Plumbing Services for Waynesboro Homes
If you find yourself fighting clogs and slow drains, taking an ice-cold shower, or suspecting a hidden water pipe leak, give our team a call. We offer a full selection of residential plumbing services for your convenience:
- Bathroom plumbing
- Toilet installation and repair
- Faucet installation and repair
- Kitchen plumbing
- Garbage disposal installation and repair
- Sump pump installation and repair
- Pipe repair
- Leak detection
- Wall leak repair
- Well pump repair and replacement
No one wants to deal with dirty drains or the headaches that come with them. No more water up to your ankles in the shower, no more constant clogs, and no more bad smells — Albemarle Heating & Air can clear your pipes with drain cleaning.
Water Heater Services
- Water heater repair: We’ll address leaky tanks, reduced hot water capacity, and other water heater issues to restore reliable hot water.
- Water heater installation and replacement: When it’s time for a new unit, install the right one that meets your needs with the help of our expert team.
- Water heater maintenance: Cleaning out sediment keeps your system working its best year after year without failure — and spotting trouble early can save you a lot of frustration and money.
Choose Albemarle Heating & Air for HVAC & Plumbing Services in Waynesboro, VA!
If you need professional HVAC technicians and plumbers you can count on, look no further than Albermarle Heating & Air. We’re certified, licensed, trained professionals dedicated to delivering outstanding results on every visit, no matter the scope of the issue at hand.
What a pleasure it was turning on the shower last night and having immediate hot water! Also, using the much more comfortable and clean toilets! Once again, we are very pleased with the work your crew did!
I love Albemarle Heating and Air. Every single person we have ever had has been polite, concerned, efficient and knowledgeable. We have had them service both our furnace and our air conditioner and I felt good about every interaction ...
Albemarle Heating and Air has been servicing our HVAC for going on 10 years now. Always reliable, easy to deal with, and professional. Highly recommend!!
The technicians are always punctual, polite, and knowledgeable and take the time to explain their recommendations.
The technician was personable and knowledgeable on the repair. Great experience. I would use AH&A again!
The technician conducted a routine checkup of my HVAC system. He called me before he arrived, early in the four-hour window. He made sure to wear coverings on his feet. Told me what he was doing as he worked ...