Waynesboro AC Repair
Providing Expert Heating & AC Repairs Since 1988
At Albemarle Heating & Air, the health, safety, and comfort of our customers has been our number one priority since 1988. We know how frustrating issues with your furnace or air conditioner can be. That’s why our team of NATE-certified technicians always work as fast and efficiently as possible to return your home to normal. You can count on our team for expert air conditioning or heating repairs in Waynesboro, VA or the surrounding communities. We serve a wide area and are available for same-day services if you call us before 2pm! Call us today for all your Waynesboro HVAC needs!
Signs You Need Heating Repair
Is your Waynesboro HVAC system simply not turning on? If so, you might be dealing with a broken furnace. If you notice anything strange with your heater, it’s important to call a professional HVAC company to come take a look.
How To Tell If Your Heating System Is Broken:
- Lack of Hot Air – A lack of heat is a sure sign that something is awry with your heating system. Although this seems like the most obvious sign that your heater is broken, it’s a good idea to double check your circuit breaker to make sure your heat didn’t temporarily shut off due to a power surge. If this is not the issue, reach out to Albemarle Heating & Air for service.
- Strange Smells – It’s normal for your heating system to smell a little bit dusty when kicking on for the first time at the beginning of the cold weather season. Since most furnaces are gas-operated, smelling anything other than dust could potentially be a safety hazard.
- Short Cycling – If you notice your heater shutting off during the beginning of the start-up phase, it’s doing something we call “short cycling.” This is not a very efficient way of heating your home, because your furnace will shut off before the full heating cycle gets a chance to go into effect. Give us a call if you notice this happening!
- Sudden Spike in Utilities – It’s typical for utility bills to surge during winter months as we begin to use our heating systems more frequently, but if you notice a spike that is out of the bounds of normal, it might be an indication that something is wrong. Your heater may be using excess power to overcome a break or fault within the system.
If you notice any of the above signs, be sure to call Albemarle Heating & Air for heating repair in Waynesboro, VA. Our NATE-certified technicians will quickly and accurately diagnose the issue and help restore comfort to your home as soon as possible.
The Significance of NATE Certification
Unlike most home service companies, we guarantee that work will always be performed by a professional with NATE certification. What does the NATE stamp of approval mean? In short, it means that you never have to worry about the level of customer care you’re going to get. NATE, or the North American Technician Excellence organization, is the largest certification nonprofit for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning technicians in the industry. When you hire a NATE-approved service professional, you know you’re about to receive service from someone who has been thoroughly vetted and trained in order to provide you with a comprehensive range of Waynesboro HVAC repair and maintenance options.
Issues That Our NATE-Certified Technicians Are Equipped To Deal With Include:
- Geothermal systems
- Mid-split systems
- Commercial HVAC
- Home energy performance
- Indoor air quality
Keep Your System Perfect Year-Round, With SMART Maintenance Service
When your HVAC system needs to work no matter work, ensure service with our SMART maintenance program. Designed to provide necessary services to individuals with busy schedules, our SMART and SMART Plus programs keep your Waynesboro HVAC systems running while you’re on the go.
With Our SMART Maintenance Plan, You Receive:
- A 32 point check of your equipment on every visit
- Round-the-clock monitoring for all potential issues
- Reminders on filter replacements
- Efficiency scores to make sure your system isn’t wasting money
- Problem alerts and recommendations on how to fix any piece of equipment
- Live data updates
- With SMART Plus, you will receive an annual complete check of your system from one of our experienced technicians
Call Our Waynesboro HVAC Experts Today
At Albemarle Heating & Air, our goal isn’t for you to be merely satisfied with our service. We aim to go above and beyond, to make people ecstatic, to leave them wanting to tell their friends, relatives, and neighbors about the amazing customer care they’ve received. To show that we’re serious about this pledge, go online now to take $49 off our SMART maintenance service. And don’t forget to ask about our convenient financing solutions, designed to fit any budget. We care about our customers so much, we’ll even show up 24/7, in case you need emergency service! To experience heating and cooling work like you’ve never experienced before, contact our Waynesboro HVAC company now, and let us go above and beyond for you.
If you are ready to get started with our heating and air experts in Charlottesville, call us at 434-293-4556 today or click here. We are proud to serve customers throughout Albemarle, Fluvanna, Louisa, Nelson, Augusta, Madison, Greene, and Orange counties! Check out our Google Reviews!
What a pleasure it was turning on the shower last night and having immediate hot water! Also, using the much more comfortable and clean toilets! Once again, we are very pleased with the work your crew did!
I love Albemarle Heating and Air. Every single person we have ever had has been polite, concerned, efficient and knowledgeable. We have had them service both our furnace and our air conditioner and I felt good about every interaction ...
Albemarle Heating and Air has been servicing our HVAC for going on 10 years now. Always reliable, easy to deal with, and professional. Highly recommend!!
The technicians are always punctual, polite, and knowledgeable and take the time to explain their recommendations.
The technician was personable and knowledgeable on the repair. Great experience. I would use AH&A again!
The technician conducted a routine checkup of my HVAC system. He called me before he arrived, early in the four-hour window. He made sure to wear coverings on his feet. Told me what he was doing as he worked ...