Heating Installation & Replacement in Charlottesville, VA
Expert Heating Installation for Albemarle & Fluvanna County Homes
A properly functioning heater is essential for comfort during the winter. When you need a new heating system, call Albemarle Heating & Air. We offer comprehensive heating services in the Charlottesville area to suit your comfort needs.
How To Choose the Right Heating Equipment for Your Home
More than 85% of U.S. homes have systems that are either too big or small for the home. This can result in inefficient performance, reduced comfort, and shortened equipment life.
We ensure your system is properly sized by considering:
- The size of your home
- The configuration of the rooms and spaces
- Heat loss through windows and doors
- Other unique factors in your home
Heating Systems We Install
When you need a new heating system, selecting the right one is important. The team at Albemarle Heating & Air will help you choose the heating system that will best meet your needs and budget. We offer:
- Furnace installation and replacement: A furnace can use gas, oil, or electricity to heat your home. This is the most common heating system because of its reliability and affordability.
- Boiler installation and replacement: Boilers distribute heat to radiators or baseboard heating to warm your home. This is a reliable option, and it’s ideal if your home doesn’t have ductwork.
- Heat pump installation and replacement: Heat pumps use the heat energy of the air inside your home to transfer heat into your home. This is one of the most efficient options for lower energy bills. The system can also reverse to its cooling mode for year-round comfort.
- Geothermal heating system installation and replacement: Geothermal heating taps the heat below the ground to heat your home. This is one of the most consistent, long-lasting, efficient, and environmentally friendly options.
When You Should Choose Heating Replacement vs. Heating Repair
You can repair most heating problems, but that’s not always the most cost-effective option. Our technicians can help determine whether repair or replacement is the right choice. Some signs that you’d be best served with a heating replacement include:
- Advanced age: If your system is nearing the end of its expected life span, consider a new unit.
- Costly repairs: Major repairs for key components often cost over 50% of the system’s value. You may be better off investing that money in a new unit.
- Expired warranty coverage: An active warranty protects your heating reliability. Installing a new unit will restore your warranty coverage.
Contact Albemarle Heating & Air for Expert Heating Installation
Albemarle Heating & Air’s highly qualified HVAC technicians proudly serve homeowners in Charlottesville and the surrounding communities. We put your needs first, and we guarantee our work.
If it’s time for a new heating system, you can trust our team to help you choose the right one and install it according to manufacturer specifications.
*Mention this ad when scheduling
What a pleasure it was turning on the shower last night and having immediate hot water! Also, using the much more comfortable and clean toilets! Once again, we are very pleased with the work your crew did!
I love Albemarle Heating and Air. Every single person we have ever had has been polite, concerned, efficient and knowledgeable. We have had them service both our furnace and our air conditioner and I felt good about every interaction ...
Albemarle Heating and Air has been servicing our HVAC for going on 10 years now. Always reliable, easy to deal with, and professional. Highly recommend!!
The technicians are always punctual, polite, and knowledgeable and take the time to explain their recommendations.
The technician was personable and knowledgeable on the repair. Great experience. I would use AH&A again!
The technician conducted a routine checkup of my HVAC system. He called me before he arrived, early in the four-hour window. He made sure to wear coverings on his feet. Told me what he was doing as he worked ...