ABOUT OUR CHARLOTTESVILLE HEATING & AC SERVICE COMPANY
Serving Customers for Over 30 Years
From the first time you contact our team you’ll start to learn what our customers already know – we are different. Most companies install their heating and cooling systems based on their definition of comfort. The fact is that everyone’s definition of comfort is different and the only one that matters in your home is your own. With a commitment to total customer satisfaction, Albemarle Heating & Air has always designed heating and cooling systems based upon your needs and with a focus on health, safety, comfort, and the environment.
Albemarle Heating & Air: Created to Serve Your Needs
Tom Kavounas saw the need for a company of superb quality that focused on the customer’s needs rather than on budget pricing. Local architects and builders were overwhelmingly supportive of the idea and Albemarle Heating & Air was founded in March of 1988. The business began operations from a one-bay garage with five people and two old trucks. Despite these humble beginnings, the company grew faster than anyone could have anticipated, largely due to its customer-focused philosophy. In no time at all, word spread from happy clients who were finally comfortable in their homes and buildings and Albemarle became a mainstay in the Charlottesville area. Today, Albemarle Heating & Air is comprised of over 80 individuals with some of the best training and experience of any company in the country.
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Specialists
- Certified Indoor Environmentalists (CIE)
- Administrators, Honeywell Air Advice IAQ Monitor
- EPA, Energy Star Program, Duct System Testing Facility
- National Balance Institute, Certified Residential and Light Commercial Air Balancing and Diagnostic Technicians
- EPA, 40-CFR Part 82 Certified Proctors
- Enalasys, Escan AC Computerized HVAC Diagnostic Systems Engineers (One of only 90 in the U.S.)
- EPA, 40-CFR Part 82 Subpart F Testing Facility
- Licensed Master HVAC
- Licensed Master Gas Fitter
- Certified Universal Technician
- Certified Energy Consultants
- Accredited Mortgage Industry National Home Energy Rating System Consultants
- Certified Home Energy Raters (HERS)
- Air conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) Certified Instructors, Manuals J, D, H, S, RS, 4, T, P, Q, CS, N. (Certified to teach other contractors)
- American Institute of Respiratory Education (Certified to teach continuing education credits in Indoor Air Quality to the medical profession)
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) Certified Training Facility
*Mention this ad when scheduling
What a pleasure it was turning on the shower last night and having immediate hot water! Also, using the much more comfortable and clean toilets! Once again, we are very pleased with the work your crew did!
I love Albemarle Heating and Air. Every single person we have ever had has been polite, concerned, efficient and knowledgeable. We have had them service both our furnace and our air conditioner and I felt good about every interaction ...
Albemarle Heating and Air has been servicing our HVAC for going on 10 years now. Always reliable, easy to deal with, and professional. Highly recommend!!
The technicians are always punctual, polite, and knowledgeable and take the time to explain their recommendations.
The technician was personable and knowledgeable on the repair. Great experience. I would use AH&A again!
The technician conducted a routine checkup of my HVAC system. He called me before he arrived, early in the four-hour window. He made sure to wear coverings on his feet. Told me what he was doing as he worked ...