Heating Maintenance in Charlottesville, VA
Routine Heating Tune-Ups in Albemarle & Fluvanna Counties
One of the best ways to protect your heating system is to schedule a yearly maintenance appointment. It’s best to schedule these in the fall before the heating season starts to ensure your system is ready to keep you warm all winter long.
At Albemarle Heating & Air, we recommend annual tune-ups because they’ll make a difference in the long-term reliability of your system. Our technicians will clean components, inspect your system inside and out, and complete repairs as needed!
Call 434-293-4556 or contact us online to schedule heating maintenance in the Charlottesville area.
Benefits of Annual Heating Maintenance
When you invest in annual maintenance for your heating system, you’ll reap the benefits, including:
- Extending your system’s life span and avoiding premature heating replacement
- Increasing energy efficiency
- Reducing utility and repair costs
- Minimizing the risk of breakdowns and the need for emergency heating repair
- Complying with your manufacturer’s warranty
Protect your heating system by investing in annual heating maintenance. Contact us online or call 434-293-4556 today to schedule service with our team.
Precision Tune-Ups for All Heating Systems
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution for heating. Albemarle Heating & Air offers heating maintenance for all system types, including:
- Furnaces: With proper maintenance, a furnace will last between 15 and 20 years.
- Boilers: The typical life span of a boiler is 10 to 15 years, with annual tune-ups.
- Heat pumps: Heat pumps also last between 10 and 15 years, on average, and maintenance will help you maximize its life span.
- Geothermal heating systems: Geothermal systems have a life span of over 20 years, making them the longest-lasting heating solution.
Call 434-293-4556 or contact us online to schedule heating maintenance for your Charlottesville-area home.
What’s Included in a Heating Tune-Up?
During our comprehensive heating tune-ups, we’ll inspect your heating system inside and out to optimize its function and look for any signs of pending repairs. Other maintenance tasks include:
- Tightening electrical connections
- Replacing filters
- Measuring system pressure and heat transfer
- Inspecting ductwork or radiators
- Recalibrating the thermostat
- And more
In the end, you will be confident that your heating system is ready to work efficiently and protect your home throughout the winter.
Enroll in Albemarle Heating & Air’s Maintenance Club
When you enroll in our ESA Preventative Maintenance Program, you will receive two comprehensive precision tune-ups each year to keep your equipment working at peak efficiency. Benefits include:
- Same-day repair
- Reduced diagnostic and overtime fees
- Exclusive offers and discounts
In addition to our ESA Preventative Maintenance Program, we offer a SMART Maintenance Program and Smart Plus to provide a service with around-the-clock monitoring.
Call 434-293-4556 or reach out online to join our Maintenance Club or schedule heating maintenance in the Charlottesville area.
Why Choose Albemarle Heating & Air for Your Heating Maintenance Needs?
Albemarle Heating & Air’s NATE-certified technicians are ready to keep your home comfortable. When you choose our team, you choose:
- Upfront pricing
- 24/7 emergency repair availability
- Peace of mind guarantees
- Service for all brands
- Special offers
- And more!
Schedule service now! Call 434-293-4556 or contact us online for the reliable heating services you need.
*Mention this ad when scheduling
What a pleasure it was turning on the shower last night and having immediate hot water! Also, using the much more comfortable and clean toilets! Once again, we are very pleased with the work your crew did!
I love Albemarle Heating and Air. Every single person we have ever had has been polite, concerned, efficient and knowledgeable. We have had them service both our furnace and our air conditioner and I felt good about every interaction ...
Albemarle Heating and Air has been servicing our HVAC for going on 10 years now. Always reliable, easy to deal with, and professional. Highly recommend!!
The technicians are always punctual, polite, and knowledgeable and take the time to explain their recommendations.
The technician was personable and knowledgeable on the repair. Great experience. I would use AH&A again!
The technician conducted a routine checkup of my HVAC system. He called me before he arrived, early in the four-hour window. He made sure to wear coverings on his feet. Told me what he was doing as he worked ...