Faucet Repair & Replacement in the Charlottesville, VA Area
Serving Albemarle, Fluvanna, Louisa, Nelson, Augusta, Madison, Greene, and Orange Counties
There are few things more irritating than hearing a drip-drip noise from a leaky faucet for hours. If your kitchen or bathroom faucet leaks, contact a local plumbing contractor for help. Albemarle Heating & Air is a trusted home services company serving clients in Charlottesville, VA. When you need bathroom faucet repairs, you can count on our plumbers to handle the job.
Why You Shouldn’t Ignore a Leaky Faucet
Maybe you’ve tuned out your dripping faucet by now, but that doesn’t mean you should wait longer to get faucet repairs. If you don’t fix your leaky faucet, you could experience the following:
- Higher water bills: A drippy faucet may seem like wasting only a little water, but a faucet leaking constantly could total hundreds of gallons per month.
- Damage your home: If your faucet leaks outside your sink, the water could damage your cabinets, flooring, and other parts of your home.
- Mold growth: A constantly damp environment will encourage mold growth, which is difficult and expensive to get rid of.
- The need for more extensive repairs: If your faucet leaks for a long time, it could wear down certain parts, and you’ll have to replace the faucet altogether.
What Causes Faucet Leaks & How To Tell if You Have One
Your faucet may occasionally drip, especially after you turn it off, but how do you know if it’s damaged? You should schedule leaky faucet repairs if:
- You hear constant dripping noises from your faucet
- You notice water stains on your cabinets, floors, or counters
- The grout around your sink is deteriorating
- You see mineral buildup around your faucet
There are a few things that can cause a leaky faucet, such as:
- Worn-out washers
- Loose O-rings
- Corroded valve seats
- Poor water pressure
Our team will inspect your leaky faucet, figure out what’s causing the issue and fix it right away.
New Faucet Installation & Replacement
Sometimes, it’s not possible or cost-effective to fix a dripping faucet. In that case, you can count on our plumbers for faucet installation or replacement services. We’ll help you select a faucet that fits your home’s style and works perfectly. Your faucet replacement will be quick and hassle-free.
Why Choose Albemarle Heating & Air for Leaky Faucet Repair?
If you have a leaking faucet in your bathroom or kitchen, contact the plumbing pros at Albemarle Heating & Air. We’ve handled plumbing problems for homeowners in Charlottesville, VA, since 1988. Our team is friendly, professional, and fully licensed and insured. You’ll also receive honest, upfront pricing — and no surprises once the bill comes.
What a pleasure it was turning on the shower last night and having immediate hot water! Also, using the much more comfortable and clean toilets! Once again, we are very pleased with the work your crew did!
I love Albemarle Heating and Air. Every single person we have ever had has been polite, concerned, efficient and knowledgeable. We have had them service both our furnace and our air conditioner and I felt good about every interaction ...
Albemarle Heating and Air has been servicing our HVAC for going on 10 years now. Always reliable, easy to deal with, and professional. Highly recommend!!
The technicians are always punctual, polite, and knowledgeable and take the time to explain their recommendations.
The technician was personable and knowledgeable on the repair. Great experience. I would use AH&A again!
The technician conducted a routine checkup of my HVAC system. He called me before he arrived, early in the four-hour window. He made sure to wear coverings on his feet. Told me what he was doing as he worked ...