Furnace Installation & Replacement in Charlottesville, VA
Gas, Oil & Electric Furnace Installs in Albemarle & Fluvanna Counties
Living in Virginia, you spend much of the winter reliant on your heating system to keep your home comfortable. That’s why it’s important to have a furnace you can rely on for performance, efficiency, and consistency when it matters most. It all starts with a high-quality unit installed by a trusted professional.
At Albemarle Heating & Air, we install systems from top manufacturers, carefully matched to your heating needs and home, and installed according to specifications.
Benefits of Professional Furnace Installation
When it comes to something as important as your furnace, you should always opt for professional installation unless you already have a background in HVAC. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Choosing the right system can be complicated, as it means selecting a system with consideration for your home’s fuel sources, square footage, and insulation. Your system must also be compatible with your ductwork, air conditioner, and comfort needs.
- Installation involves tampering with fuel sources like electricity, natural gas, or oil, meaning mistakes can be dangerous.
- Mistakes may mean paying more for emergency repairs, premature system replacement, and/or damages due to fuel leaks, carbon monoxide, etc.
- Minor errors can lead to inefficiency, impeding system function and driving up energy bills.
- You’ll have a reliable team for heating repair and maintenance, which your system needs to operate at its best.
Signs You Need Furnace Replacement
Not sure whether it’s time for a new furnace? Every furnace eventually reaches the end of its service life, so knowing when it’s time for a replacement can save you a lot of frustration. Common signs include:
- Age: A system between 15 to 20 years old is definitely on the way out. However, if you haven’t kept up with annual furnace maintenance, your furnace may have a life span as short as 10 years.
- Rising heating bills: If a system seems to run worse with each passing year, you need a new furnace to restore energy efficiency.
- Frequent malfunction or breakdowns: Your furnace deteriorates over time. When components fail, it strains the whole system, which will be more expensive to run and repair as time goes on.
Factors To Consider When Choosing a New Heating System
When it comes to choosing a new heating system, you need to consider numerous factors deciding on a unit, such as:
- The size of your house
- Whether you want a gas or electric system
- Whether you also want a heat pump for efficiency
- Whether your new system matches your AC and ductwork
- Your upfront investment in your unit to save on long-term energy costs
- Home insulation
- System longevity and warranty
It can be overwhelming, but our team will help you navigate the complexities and find a perfect furnace for your needs.
Choose Albemarle Heating & Air for Furnace Installation in the Charlottesville Area
When installing a new furnace, let the certified team of HVAC experts at Albemarle Heating & Air handle the details so your new system can achieve the long-lasting value you need.
With convenient financing options and exceptional products from brands like Daikin, Goodman, and Trane, we’re sure you’ll be satisfied with your furnace replacement.
*Mention this ad when scheduling
What a pleasure it was turning on the shower last night and having immediate hot water! Also, using the much more comfortable and clean toilets! Once again, we are very pleased with the work your crew did!
I love Albemarle Heating and Air. Every single person we have ever had has been polite, concerned, efficient and knowledgeable. We have had them service both our furnace and our air conditioner and I felt good about every interaction ...
Albemarle Heating and Air has been servicing our HVAC for going on 10 years now. Always reliable, easy to deal with, and professional. Highly recommend!!
The technicians are always punctual, polite, and knowledgeable and take the time to explain their recommendations.
The technician was personable and knowledgeable on the repair. Great experience. I would use AH&A again!
The technician conducted a routine checkup of my HVAC system. He called me before he arrived, early in the four-hour window. He made sure to wear coverings on his feet. Told me what he was doing as he worked ...