Why Choose Albemarle Heating & Air
Proudly Serving HVAC Customers throughout Albemarle & Fluvanna Counties
At Albemarle Heating & Air, we are committed to providing our customers with top-quality HVAC workmanship and service they will never forget. It is our mission to provide a customer service experience so amazing that they can’t wait to tell someone about it!
Our Charlottesville heating and air specialists provide a wide variety of benefits to our customers, such as:
- Experience and Expertise
- We Service All Makes and Models
- Locally-owned and Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Services Available
- Online Service Requests and Scheduling
- Professionalism and Punctuality
- Customer Satisfaction
- Courtesy and Cleanliness
Six Steps to Comfort with Albemarle’s HVAC Service
Our team provides each customer with a thorough workup that we call our “six steps to comfort”. These outline exactly what you can expect from our services.
The steps include:
- Step 1: You tell us. No one knows your home comfort system better than you do! We will ask you lots of questions to determine where any problem areas might be, which rooms are most or least comfortable, and more. Having your utility bill handy can help us make comparisons with other homes like yours.
- Step 2: Measure up. While other contractors may simply offer a one-to-one replacement, our team takes the time to determine if your existing system is really properly sized throughout. We draw up your home and, taking into account insulation, window sizes, and solar orientation, calculate heat loss vs. heat gain. This information can help us determine the best fit for your home.
- Step 3: Don’t guess, test! Our team doesn’t just guess at what you need. We run tests and back up our recommendations with data. We inspect things like the BTUs your equipment is producing, the “static pressure” of your air distribution system, and the BTUs delivered to each register in the home.
- Step 4: Add up the BTUs. Using the data we collect, we calculate and rate your system’s overall efficiency. You may be surprised at the difference between how your system is rated to perform and what it is actually doing. This difference can mean higher monthly bills and lower satisfaction with your system.
- Step 5: Solutions. After this thorough diagnostic process, we can provide customers with a tailored proposal that suits their needs and budget. We take great pride in offering a level of detailed service that simply isn’t available anywhere else!
- Step 6: Be sure, test out. Our job doesn’t end after the work wraps up. We run your new system through a second battery of tests, ensuring that it delivers the performance we promised in our proposal. You even receive a written report detailing everything we accomplished!
At Albemarle Heating & Air, we are dedicated to ensuring that we are always providing the absolute best service in the industry. This is why we offer several peace-of-mind guarantees as a demonstration of our commitment to your full satisfaction.
Our written guarantees to our customers include:
- No lemon guarantee: If something we install fails, we will replace it
- 24-hour service guarantee: We will be there for you to diagnose any issues you are having within 24 hours, without fail
- “Better than we found it” guarantee: Our team will leave your home better than we found it, or pay a maid service to clean your home in its entirety
- Great experience guarantee: Every member of our team is passionate about providing an excellent service experience for each and every customer
- Same-day service guarantee: ESA customers within 15 miles of Charlottesville who call before 2 pm Monday through Friday receive same-day service at no additional charge
You depend on Albemarle Heating & Air to deliver highly-trained professionals, outstanding customer service, and quality systems that are tailored to fit your family’s needs. Thanks to our partnership with Pearl, we can bring you even more benefits to increase the efficiency and value of your home.
As a member of Pearl’s Advantage Network, we ensure that all HVAC upgrades and purchases you make with us can be certified and valued. When the time comes to sell or refinance your home, you’ll realize the difference a Pearl Certification makes. A recent appraiser study found that Pearl-certified homes commanded a 5% sales premium. The certification comes at no extra cost; just enjoy the benefits!
If you are ready to get started with our heating and air experts in Charlottesville, call us at 434-293-4556 today or click here. We are proud to serve customers throughout Albemarle, Fluvanna, Louisa, Nelson, Augusta, Madison, Greene, and Orange counties! Check out our Google Reviews!
I love Albemarle Heating and Air. Every single person we have ever had has been polite, concerned, efficient and knowledgeable. We have had them service both our furnace and our air conditioner and I felt good about every interaction ...
Albemarle Heating and Air has been servicing our HVAC for going on 10 years now. Always reliable, easy to deal with, and professional. Highly recommend!!
The technicians are always punctual, polite, and knowledgeable and take the time to explain their recommendations.
The technician was personable and knowledgeable on the repair. Great experience. I would use AH&A again!
The technician conducted a routine checkup of my HVAC system. He called me before he arrived, early in the four-hour window. He made sure to wear coverings on his feet. Told me what he was doing as he worked ...