Professional, Reliable Heating & Cooling Solutions
THE PURPOSE OF ALBEMARLE HEATING & AIR
Making Sure You Get the Service You Deserve
Albemarle Heating & Air was founded with one guiding purpose: to make a difference in peoples’ lives. We realize that our customers are often focused on their comfort, and just want to stay cool or warm during disagreeable weather. There is, however, more than comfort to consider when talking about HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) systems. Between 90-93% of the air that you breathe in your home or office passes through the heating and cooling system making the quality of your system directly tied to the health and well-being of those within the building. Coupled this with the fact that your heating and cooling system is often the most expensive single system in a given property, and it’s not hard to realize the crucial importance of your HVAC system.
We are completely focused on the health, safety, and comfort of each of our Charlottesville area customers. The Environmental Protection Agency suggests that heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems are designed specifically for the property. Our team at Albemarle Heating & Air is focused on making sure you receive services that are personalized to your purpose.
When Hiring A Technician, We Ask You To Consider Each Of These Important Criteria:
- Health – Your air conditioner, heating, and ventilation systems play an important in filtering the air that enters your home. If there is an issue with the seals at some point in the line, you could be driving up your utility cost and exposing yourself to potentially dangerous pollutants. Things like insulation debris, household chemicals, mold, and allergens can all end up in the air you are breathing.
- Safety – Having leaks in your ventilation system can also make your heater extremely dangerous. In fact, furnaces, boilers, and even fire places can create dangerous gases. If these gases can not properly move throughout the system, you could expose yourself to hazards like carbon monoxide.
- Comfort – If your air ducts have leaks, wrong size fittings, or are poorly implemented, your system could be working inefficiently in some rooms and too well in others.
- The Environment – The EPA estimates that the average newly-installed ductwork system in your home or commercial building suffers from 30-40% leakage. If you are wasting a significant portion of your heating and cooling system’s performance through leaky ducts, your home is using too much energy and negatively impacting the environment. Albemarle Heating & Air was the first company in our market to address this concern and we acted on it long before the EPA published any data on the subject. We remain the only company that guarantees a maximum duct leakage rate and we test the ductwork to verify it.
- Efficiency – Operating a poorly maintained system is like driving your car on a hot day with the windows down and the air conditioning on the highest setting. In both cases you won’t be very comfortable and you’ll use more fuel. Although you may have purchased a new high-efficiency system with a high SEER rating, keep in mind that the actual system efficiency will be determined only after the system is installed. Leaky ducts, improper sizing, poor design, or an improperly installed system can effectively lower the SEER rating of your new system to 3 or 4.
Albemarle Heating & Air realizes that in a competitive industry, companies will always imitate the industry leader on purpose: making similar assertions and guarantees without having the knowledge, experience, or ability to back up their promises. If you are having problems with your new system, ask your contractor to see the design load calculations for your system and ask them to verify the results. Then call Albemarle Heating & Air. Ask about our 100% satisfaction guarantee and see why industry professionals and peers have ranked Albemarle Heating & Air as one of the Top 4 Heating and Cooling contractors in the United States, and the only one in Virginia.
If you are ready to get started with our heating and air experts in Charlottesville, call us at (434) 293-4556 today or click here. We are proud to serve customers throughout Albemarle, Fluvanna, Louisa, Nelson, Augusta, Madison, Greene, and Orange counties! Check out our Google Reviews!