Entry Level HVAC Installer
Our entry-level HVAC installers are responsible for conducting and completing replacement and installation services for customers around the greater Charlottesville area. This is an entry-level position, which means no previous experience is required. However, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a willingness to learn, listen, and work hard to improve. Furthermore, ideal candidates will have exceptional verbal communication skills, an energetic personality, and a positive attitude.
This position reports directly to the installation project manager.
Entry-Level HVAC Installer Qualifications
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be insurable by company insurance carrier
- Must be capable of following written and verbal instructions as given
- Must be willing to invest time in training classes and seminars
- Must demonstrate professional conduct in dress and demeanor
- Must be able to carry up to 100 pounds unassisted
- Must possess written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to obtain EPA certification within 3 months of employment
- Must be willing to invest in tools needed to service HVAC equipment
To apply for the open entry level HVAC installer position, click here.
|All employment offers are contingent upon a pre-employment background check and drug screening. Albemarle Heating & Air is a drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.|
*Mention this ad when scheduling
What a pleasure it was turning on the shower last night and having immediate hot water! Also, using the much more comfortable and clean toilets! Once again, we are very pleased with the work your crew did!
I love Albemarle Heating and Air. Every single person we have ever had has been polite, concerned, efficient and knowledgeable. We have had them service both our furnace and our air conditioner and I felt good about every interaction ...
Albemarle Heating and Air has been servicing our HVAC for going on 10 years now. Always reliable, easy to deal with, and professional. Highly recommend!!
The technicians are always punctual, polite, and knowledgeable and take the time to explain their recommendations.
The technician was personable and knowledgeable on the repair. Great experience. I would use AH&A again!
The technician conducted a routine checkup of my HVAC system. He called me before he arrived, early in the four-hour window. He made sure to wear coverings on his feet. Told me what he was doing as he worked ...