Experienced Service Technician
We are looking for an experienced service technician! Experienced service techs are the foundation of our business. They are constantly providing reliable and high-quality services to customers while continually training to better their own skills. Ideal candidates will have considerable experience, a flexible schedule, and be willing to work in a team environment to continually improve themselves.
Candidates who have universal EPA certification, NATE certification, a certificate of completion from an HVAC technical school, and own their own HVAC service tools are a bonus!
Job Function: To provide maintenance and/or troubleshooting on residential/commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards, as well as provide the customer with a high-quality experience.
Experienced Service Technician Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least three (3) years of prior heating and cooling service industry experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to work overtime, nights, and some weekends, as necessary
- Must be familiar with a wide range of HVAC equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Must be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to make repair and replacement decisions
- Must be willing to obtain NATE certification within one year of employment
- Must demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles
- Must be able to operate scissor lifts and genie lifts in a safe manner
- Must have basic knowledge of safe sheet metal practices
- Must have basic knowledge of air balancing practices and techniques
To apply for the open experienced service technician position, click here.
|All employment offers are contingent upon a pre-employment background check and drug screening. Albemarle Heating & Air is a drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.|
*Mention this ad when scheduling
What a pleasure it was turning on the shower last night and having immediate hot water! Also, using the much more comfortable and clean toilets! Once again, we are very pleased with the work your crew did!
I love Albemarle Heating and Air. Every single person we have ever had has been polite, concerned, efficient and knowledgeable. We have had them service both our furnace and our air conditioner and I felt good about every interaction ...
Albemarle Heating and Air has been servicing our HVAC for going on 10 years now. Always reliable, easy to deal with, and professional. Highly recommend!!
The technicians are always punctual, polite, and knowledgeable and take the time to explain their recommendations.
The technician was personable and knowledgeable on the repair. Great experience. I would use AH&A again!
The technician conducted a routine checkup of my HVAC system. He called me before he arrived, early in the four-hour window. He made sure to wear coverings on his feet. Told me what he was doing as he worked ...